Daniel Bongino has made it clear he is a force to be reckoned with. On The Broadside this evening he made several key points:
- Failure is not an option, self pity is not a solution.
- We need a battle plan for going forward, part of that is better messaging.
- The composition of our electorate has changed, our outreach needs to change.
- We need to recruit new candidates now.
- Stay tuned activists!
I for one, am beyond anxious for him to announce what his future plans are, and have already signed up to be on the front lines fighting with him. Dan posted this on his Facebook page today:
I am not willing to forfeit another hour on talk. Action changes the world & the time for action began yesterday. Please join our mailing list by clicking the link & entering your email on the right where it reads “Join Our Mailing List”.
We will be organizing a series of events, beginning shortly, to continue the good fight. Maryland needs you now more than ever. Join us. It is what we choose to do now which will ultimately determine our future.
Dan indicated there would be signwaves raising awareness on local issues, as well as voter registration efforts and much more. If you haven’t already, please visit his website, www.bongino.com and sign up for the email list. You don’t want to miss Phase II!! As Dan’s website says, “Maryland is worth fighting for. Now More Than Ever.” Join the fight folks, we can do this!
Latest posts by Jackie Wellfonder (see all)
- Fake Andy Harris Twitter Account Fuels Senate Run Speculation - March 9, 2015
- Dan Bongino Forms Battle Ground Resistance PAC - March 4, 2015
- Bar Fights, STD’s and….Fracking?!? - February 13, 2015